Impressive Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Item Ideas

TheWolfIsDead
    TheWolfIsDead

Item Ideas Empty Item Ideas

Post  TheWolfIsDead Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:25 pm

What are your ideas on items for our beloved Impressive Universe server? x3

Corpsie's ideas:
    My loved boyfriend will soon be joining us. C: I thought it would be cute to have a little bracelet that says: "I love you Willy<3" Maybe even for him he could have a bracelet that says: "I love you Nikki-pop<3" X3 -private items of course. DON'T JUDGE OUR PET NAMES. LOL!

I also suggested to Jaxy about a heart aura. It could be any color, I do not care truthfully. x3 It's an idea to spread the love <3

Maybe on a bad day, a rainstorm aura would come in handy. Originally it may have a small raincloud that forms over you and black rain pouring down. This may be something impossible to create.

I also suggest invisable wings to appear you are hovering. I wanted this for a very long time.

Corp's original design was a demon. From this design I have a skeleton mask, although it is now in the IW game.. x.x My design is different.

One special item that all admins/mods should wear may be a good idea, I don't know. If I were to have an item it would be A black collar, with a silver buckle on it and a head charm that dangles. That says corpsie in a fancy design.. x3 Also I am sure you are all aware of the Heart Necklace, that also could be modified into a smaller heart and a certain color of choice.

Also maybe headphones that DJ's wear around their necks may be an interesting idea. x3 or an Ipod that hooks onto a belt in-game. Just for looks? Or does it really play music?!
    I have no idea. LOL.

I do play World of Warcraft, and there are a few swords that I do like. I'd post my idea on one, but it is complicated to explain! xD
    Tell me what you think of these ideas and post your own! :D
    Dani
    Dani

Item Ideas Empty Re: Item Ideas

Post  Dani Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Agreed with these all. C:<

I'd freaking love headphones. C:<

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:16 am